You must know about IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection test. It is a test or examination conducted by all the banks collectively. The candidates are placed or recruited in the banks as per their marks and grades obtained in the IBPS examination. The IBPS exam is held every year. The forms are available from September till October. You need to download the form from the respective website. Once the downloading is completed you need to fill it up with all the correct information’s. Any false information will lead to the cancellation of the form.
What is the role of handwritten declaration in IBPS examination?
It is a mandatory declaration that must be given by all the candidates. Without it, the form remains to be incomplete. If it is written by anyone other than the candidate, the whole declaration stands incomplete. You must be well aware of the hand written declaration before filling the form and submitting the same. You must remember some essential points while writing the declaration.
- The declaration should be written in English language and in no other local languages. This is mandatory.
- The declaration should be written on a clean white paper.
- You should always use a black ink while writing the declaration.
- The applicant themselves should write the declaration. No one else should write it under any situation.
- Once the declaration is written it should be scanned in jpeg format.
- The dimension of the writing should be 800×400 pixels. You must try to maintain this dimension.
You have to maintain all the above-mentioned points. In case if you miss any one of them your declaration will be declared as invalid. Just remember all the points while writing the declaration.
How to upload the declaration on the website?
It is another vital question that may arise in your mind while uploading the document. You will get a separate link in which you have to upload the declaration. If you click on the link you will get it. Each student will have separate links for uploading the declaration. So, once you finish the matter of declaration you need to click on the link. Now browse the computer and find the place or folder where you have stored the document. You can also save it in any drive. If you do not get it, you can click on the search option. Click on the open part and upload the same.
If required you can also preview the document while submitting. This will protect you from making mistakes. In case if you have any issues you can immediately change it and make the correct one. You must check that the image quality is good. It is another vital point to be checked.
So, handwritten declaration is something that holds a crucial part in IBPS examination. Every year a lot of candidates appear before the exam. Once they crack it, they get a suitable job in a bank. You need to be very careful while providing the handwritten declaration for the exam.
- Top 5 Most Toughest Exam in India
- How to Convert CGPA to Percentage for GTU?
- What is the Open Book Exam? – OPE
Originally posted 2021-09-10 12:28:45.